- Using the Muscle SpikerShield
- Controlling a Light Bar in an LCD
- Controlling a Stepper Motor
- Controlling a Gripper Hand
- More things with the EMG SpikerShield
- Getting Started with Electromyograms (EMGs)
- Muscle Action Potentials
- Muscle Contraction and Fatigue
- Modeling Muscle Fatigue
|1 - 9||$74.99|
You are in control... literally! Now you can control machines and electronics of your Arduino projects with the electrical activity of your muscles! What will you create?
Already own an Arduino Uno? Then this is the barebones kit for you. You will receive Muscle SpikerShield (with cable and electrodes) to pair with your Arduino Uno. See our beginning Muscle SpikerShield experiment to see how you can program your Arduino to read your Muscle Signals (EMG) and to begin controlling other machines!
Video of Muscle SpikerShield in Action!
- Muscle SpikerShield.
- Electrode Cable
- 6 large electrode EMG patches.